We are introducing Caldera’s newest innovation. SALT WATER HOT TUBS are here!
Come into the showtoom and let us show you the difference. Change your water once a year and save on chemicals too! If you are in the market for a new hot tub come see us today. We can show you the newest trend in hot tub maintenance.
Here is another easy optiton for hot tub water care. The @ease automatic hot tub water care system by Spa Frog. In stock now. Try this new system Self-regulating. Shock just once a month. By Spa Frog
Introducing the innovation of SmartChlor® Technology – the self-regulating chlorine that works together with FROG minerals in the easy to use @ease Floating System. Enjoy the benefits of Fresh Mineral Water® that’s cleaner, clearer, softer and easier to take care of with the unique properties of SmartChlor®Technology that uses up to 75% less chlorine* and greatly reduces hot tub maintenance like shocking.
· Kills bacteria with up to 75% less chlorine* than ordinary systems.
· Shock just once a month.
· SmartChlor cartridge lasts up to 4 weeks depending on hot tub usage. Recyclable when empty.
· The Mineral Cartridge lasts 4 months or whenever you drain your hot tub.
· No faded swimwear. No chlorine smell.
· No Mess. No Guess. No Stress. No daily or weekly maintenance. Creates Fresh Mineral Water® for hot tubs up to 600 gallons.
· The SmartChlor cartridge flips when it's time to change.
The @ease System combines the proven FROG mineral formula for killing bacteria with SmartChlor® Technology that maintains a consistently low chlorine level for weeks. Unlike normal chlorine that is used up when you get in, SmartChlor®continues to maintain the same level which is up to 75% less than hot tubs using Dichlor (standard hot tub chlorine). That’s why we call it self-regulating. It goes to work when the hot tub needs sanitizing so there is no frustrating yo-yo chlorine levels. This time-released method is also why less shock is needed to maintain the hot tub. When the SmartChlor®Cartridge is depleted the system will flip over as a visual reminder to replace the empty cartridge with a new one.